skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, May 9, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*Ali's Jewelry Designs
Recycle/Re-use
Project In Motion
I'll be using curly willow
and some grape vines
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(17)
▼
May
(12)
No title
aaaaannndd... for the final piece....
No title
Now those are just to name a few examples of the s...
No title
No title
Our final project due is flatware..I've gotta say ...
No title
No title
The second project that was due had to make noise,...
These images are from the historical society showi...
Well the end of the semester is finally here and I...
►
March
(5)
►
2009
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
About Me
Alison Long
Well.. I started @ NCCC getting my Associates Degree in Fine Arts, then transferred to Buff State majoring in Graphic Design, took a jewelry class; loved it so much I decided to switch my major, and will be graduating in May :)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment